Give us feedback or make a complaint
We are committed to using feedback to improve our processes.
The Provincial Development Unit (PDU) aims to interact with all people in a respectful and professional way. Sometimes people may be unhappy about their interactions with the PDU, or with a decision made in relation to an application.
You can use this form to let us know about:
- a positive experience you had with us.
- any service you received from us that did not meet your expectations, such as providing information you believe was incorrect or misleading.
- any process failures, where you feel we did not follow our own instructions or processes.
- any instance where the way we communicated with you did not meet your expectations.
- any instance where you feel your application was treated unfairly.
If you are contacting us on behalf of someone else, you need to include evidence that you have authority to act on their behalf. We will contact them to check we have this permission.
Thank you for your time. We appreciate all feedback. A staff member will be in touch with you within 5 working days.
Issues not covered by our feedback process
Our feedback process does not cover Official Information Act requests, Privacy Act complaints or requests, or Ombudsman complaints.